Recently I’ve become super into utilizing my freezer. I took advantage of some good deals and have stocked up on bread and meat for the next two months. On top of that I ventured into make ahead meals. I haven’t gotten too bold though, so far I’ve only tried breakfast sandwiches. I used the muffin tin eggs recipe I keep seeing on Pinterest to make super easy breakfast sandwiches. Super healthy and took less than 30 minutes. I call that a win.
Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- 6 Eggs (can use egg whites)
- Shredded cheese
- Mushrooms and any other veggies
- English muffins
- Fill muffin tin halfway with spinach, cheese, and other veggies.
- Crack one egg into each muffin space, mix together using a spoon.
- Cook at 350 for 20 minutes or until tester/toothpick removes residue free.
- Place one egg muffin in each english muffin and wrap tightly with saran wrap.
- Store in freezer until ready to eat. To eat microwave for 30 seconds.
What is your favorite make ahead meal?