It’s July! Well, close enough. June was a great month of NOT having to do any wedding planning. I would say not having to do anymore wedding planning contributes to at least 50% of newlywed happiness. Maybe that’s just me. If you’re one of those people who likes looking at wedding photos (it’s ok if you aren’t, I’m not either) then you can see them here, here, and here.
Last month’s wishes.
1. Catch up on client work. Done! I am all caught up and ready for some new clients (do you want to grow your blog?).
2. Complete my new site. Not done. Like, not even close. I’ve finally accepted that I just have too many ideas to be able to do them all at once. I’ve picked my top one (or two) to go all in on first and keep the rest in the wings.
3. Launch my new sponsorship program. Complete and successful! I wasn’t too sure how many people would be interested, but it’s been great so far. All my clients have seen a great amount of growth in their following since working with me and it’s been great to see their success.
This Month’s Wishes
1. Stay on top of laundry. I’m not trying to be too bold with this goal, I know my limits, but I do need to stay on top of it enough for Carl to have clean scrubs to wear to work. When we lived in our apartment he would just leave his scrubs in the middle of the hallway when they all needed to be washed. Now he throws them in the laundry bin and forgets to tell me he’s run out. Clearly I need to pay better attention, because he will always forget to tell me they need washing.
2. Work on my new site 30 minutes a day. I’m also staying realistic with this goal. I’m not going to say I’m going to have the whole site done by the end of this month, but 30 minutes a day will definitely get at least some of it finished.
3. Include more exercise into my week. I’ve been doing surprisingly well in eating healthier and drinking more water. I figured it would be easier to start with one healthy habit as opposed to trying them all at once. Now that I drink water regularly and consistently track what I eat, I think it’s time to throw in some exercise. I enjoy exercising, it’s just getting started, so hopefully this wont be as hard I think it will.
What do you want to accomplish this month?
*Linking up with The Nectar Collective for weekly wishes.