Hey there! I’m sorry for disappearing, but a blogging break was in order. So many of you have said such kind words these past few weeks and while I might not have responded, know that it has meant so much. I continue to be baffled by the fact I’ve actually made friends through blogging. I knew the purpose of blogging is to form a community, but I never thought that would mean actual friendships.
I didn’t want to jump completely back into the game, so I’m starting off with a short and sweet update on these past few weeks. I also have a reader survey at the end of the post that would mean the world to me if you answered!
1. We’re finally done with weddings.
2. I got (another) tattoo.
3. I got my traumatizing birth control removed and am so much happier.
4. I finally decided it was time to see a doctor about my depression.
5. I (kinda) figured out the whole cooking thing.
6. We got our second wedding photos back!
7. I got a whole new wedding set.
8. We decorated for Christmas.
9. I’m super excited for Christmas!
10. I’m done shopping for Christmas! But I do have some handmade gifts to finish.
11. Dave & Busters opened in Greenville and after three hours our group still didn’t get a table.
12. We’ve had lots of free food at the office this month.
13. I’m considering a Whole 30 to kick off the new year. Would any of you like to join?
Now, I’ve never done a survey on Something Winnderful but I want to start planning for the new year. It’s not very long and none of the questions are mandatory, so please answer, I’d love your feedback!