April wishes snuck up on me! I’m literally writing this Monday evening after seeing everyone linking up this morning. I was totally about to post something different. Oh well. Gotta just roll with it I guess.
March saw a lot of crazy things going on. I started a new job, our rehearsal dinner was finally booked, our invitations were sent and saw Something Winnderful grow closer to the blog I’ve been envisioning! I shared how to choose a pre-made blog design, create a social media plan for your blog, 10 things I like about myself, and 10 things to do for yourself.
April is going to be a busy month. There are 40 days until my wedding and the to do list is never ending. I’m almost afraid to even write my wishes for the month because just seeing it all is going to be so much.
- Finish wedding crafts.
- Book where we’re going to stay after the wedding.
- Finish buying wedding gifts.
- Figure out music. (I’m desperate to convince my mother Hedwig’s Theme is acceptable for the ceremony)
- Start using cash instead of my cards.
- Buy all of Carl’s birthday presents.
- Give Carl a fantastic birthday!
- Meal plan more consistently.
- Prepare to launch something really awesome!
Wish me luck! Weddings are so much more work than they should be, throw in my fiance’s birthday and ish is just all sorts of crazy.